OVERVIEW OF OUR CARE PROCESS
- Following initial referral, the Registered Manager will visit you in your home to discuss your needs. During this meeting, we will:
- Provide information about Chenash Homecare Specialists Ltd and the services we offer
- Agree a plan of care with you
- Explain the costs of your care package
- Perform a health and safety risk assessment
- Following the visit, we will provide you with a contract, which refers to the care plan, the costs and our terms and conditions
- After we have reached an agreement to provide care for you, you will be allocated a carer from our team who will be supporting you based on your care plan
- On subsequent visits your carer will monitor the effectiveness of your care plan and provide information to the Registered manager, so that your care plan can be updated and improved.
- After a few visits from our care support workers, the Registered manager will visit you to find out your thoughts on our services and your carers, and to discuss ways of improving our service to you.
- On a regular basis, the registered manager will visit you to do a full review of your care plan, to ensure it is appropriate to your needs.
- We promote the recognition that everyone is acknowledged and respected as an individual with their own beliefs, values, experiences and needs.
- Within legislative constraints, we endeavour to empower everyone to exercise personal choice and responsibility for themselves and acknowledge any consequences their actions may have on others.
- We endeavour to minimise risk in order to provide a safe and supportive environment for all.
- We deliver care in partnership with the patients, care support workers, statutory and non-statutory organisations in order to provide an integrated service.
- We provide thorough and comprehensive risk assessments and management care plans in collaboration with the client, care support workers and any other professionals involved in the client’s care.
Our vision is to be a ‘Domiciliary Homecare Provider’ that provides exceptional quality care of the highest order, whilst offering a high degree of choice to all our clients.
Our mission is to promote high quality, sustainable care services so that people can continue to live at home and in their local community.
OUR PRINCIPAL OBJECTIVE
The principal objective of our homecare service is the provision of client centred support to enable our clients to be cared for in their own home for as long as possible, whilst enhancing their quality of life.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
We will be efficient and effective in our work; accountable, honest and driven by high standards of care and satisfaction of our clients.
We will recognise diversity in beliefs, cultures and relationships of our clients, including their loved ones as well as our staff. With this in mind, we will therefore aim to provide an appropriate, personalised & sensitive service that advocates for and achieves positive outcomes for all clients. To create a respectful & supportive working environment, we will take the time to communicate clearly, ensuring that everyone understands one another and feels included.
We will involve clients in their care plan and any interventions recommended. Client choice will be respected at all times.
We believe in working together, both within our homecare provider & externally. We will work alongside carers/families and other stake holders affiliated with the client in order to meet our client’s needs.
The care we provide will take into consideration the needs, wishes and advance directives of the client whilst maximising their autonomy, physically, spiritually, psychologically and emotionally.
Our belief is that the dignity and value of every client must be recognised and respected. We will encourage every client to exercise his / her full potential for making personal choices related to opportunities and lifestyles. We will always ensure that all our clients are consulted directly in decisions over the provision, extent and timing of any care planned.
We will be considerate, responsive, patient and respectful in our dealings with our clients and will listen actively.
All our staff are experienced with the appropriate skills and are all DBS (CRB) checked at an enhanced level. We will give our staff the support they need to develop.
Our rates are very competitive.
"I asked chenash for support for my mother who had come from Canada and Chenash have been very open minded and professional in their support and have alw"
Mr. I, I
"We asked chenash for live-in care when we needed ongoing support for my father as my brother needed some rest. Thank you chenash as this arrangement is "
Mrs. R, R
"CHENASH looked after my mother when no other agency could help us. This was a very challenging time for us as a family and this difficult transition was"
Mrs. O, O
"When i think of chenash, only one word stands out for: COMMITMENT. They saw my father four times daily and they were always on time and went beyond the"
Mr B, B
"I'm so happy with the chenash girls who supported and looked after mother until her last day. She was well looked after and their manager made decisions"
"Special thanks to all Chenash carers who have been looking after my mother over the past 3 years. Chenash looked after my mother wonderfully well and su"
"Thank you so much for the care and kindness you personally always showed to my mother. It was comforting to know that she was in such safe hands. Best w"
"I Would like to Thank all the carers who came to look after my wife. They were very kind. With all my Gratitude,"