FOR PROSPECTIVE EMPLOYEES
Please note: if you wish to work in the United Kingdom from another foreign country, (apart from the EEA & any other exempted areas) the expectation is for you to have a legally valid Work Permit or sponsorship documentation. We as a care agency are not able to assist you in acquiring a Work Permit.
Upon registration with us, we will expect you to have the following:
When registering with ‘Chenash Homecare Specialists Ltd’ you will be expected to bring the following documentation to your interview.
Download our job application here
ORIGINAL DOCUMENTATION REQUIRED
- Completed application form (provided by Chenash Homecare Specialists Ltd)
- Disclosure and Barring Service form (DBS formally CRB) – (provided by Chenash Homecare Specialists Ltd)
- 2 x passport size photographs
- National Insurance Card / P45 / P60
- Proof of identification – Passport / British Birth Certificate
- Eligibility to work in the UK Visa Details / Indefinite Stay
- 2x Professional References
- 2X Proof of address e.g. Bank Statement / Utility bill
- Any NVQ Certificates / diploma, BSc, MSc evidence or any other care related qualification certificates you may have
- Updated Detailed CV (If you have not already supplied this)
- Any other Care related statutory, mandatory & continuing professional development certificates (e.g. infection control certificate, fire safety, advanced life support, food hygiene, risk assessment, management and POVA certificates etc)
- Immunisation Certificate (s) (only UK documentation accepted)
- NMC Pin number / Card – for qualified personnel only
Once you are fully registered with us, we will contact you to assign work that is appropriate to your qualifications and experience and, ideally, local to you.
You will be expected to complete and return time sheets promptly to us: e.g. by fax, email (scanned copies) or via the post. From this information we will then arrange payment into your bank account, usually on a weekly basis.
You can also expect the following from us:
- Competitive & excellent rates of pay
- Benefits from un-social hours payments (evenings, Saturdays, Sundays, bank holidays, etc.)
- Holiday pay
- Continuing professional development
- Free online mandatory training from our agency (Must be completed within a week)
- Class room training i.e Moving and handling, basic life support and other specialists training is paid for by the employee though some flexibility can be exercised i.e payment plans. (Please be advised that non-attendance will automatically attract a fee)
CONTRACT WORKERS EXPECTATIONS
- You will be expected to complete and return invoices promptly to us: e.g. by fax, email (scanned copies) or via the post. From this information we will then arrange payment into your bank account, usually on a weekly basis.
- Have your own valid insurance.
- Be up to date with mandatory training.
- Be up to date with professional registration bodies i.e NMC if applicable.
You can expect the following from us:
- Competitive & negotiable rates of pay.
- Complimentary online training.
- You can book your mandatory and class room training via us the cost is however paid by the contract worker.
"I asked chenash for support for my mother who had come from Canada and Chenash have been very open minded and professional in their support and have alw"
Mr. I, I
"We asked chenash for live-in care when we needed ongoing support for my father as my brother needed some rest. Thank you chenash as this arrangement is "
Mrs. R, R
"CHENASH looked after my mother when no other agency could help us. This was a very challenging time for us as a family and this difficult transition was"
Mrs. O, O
"When i think of chenash, only one word stands out for: COMMITMENT. They saw my father four times daily and they were always on time and went beyond the"
Mr B, B
"I'm so happy with the chenash girls who supported and looked after mother until her last day. She was well looked after and their manager made decisions"
"Special thanks to all Chenash carers who have been looking after my mother over the past 3 years. Chenash looked after my mother wonderfully well and su"
"Thank you so much for the care and kindness you personally always showed to my mother. It was comforting to know that she was in such safe hands. Best w"
"I Would like to Thank all the carers who came to look after my wife. They were very kind. With all my Gratitude,"